Old versionsSee all
GIRDAC PDF to Word Converter is a handy tool that lets you convert PDF documents to Word-compatible files like RTF, DOC, DOCX, and TXT, which are much easier to edit. So if you have MS Office or a Word file processor on your computer, you can use them to edit the files that were previously stored inside PDF documents.
This helpful utility can convert multiple files at once, in batches, as long as they're all located in the same input folder. Furthermore, the program supports several document layout formats for the conversion output, therefore it can provide output documents that have exactly the formatting and layouts that you need, including text with columns, images, and exact spacing. It can also retain hyperlinks as long as they correspond to proper formatting. Even tabular data or the superscript and subscript text from a PDF document can be maintained during the conversion.
The fact that it can batch convert documents only if they're located in the same folder is a bit annoying, but not as much as the fact that in order to convert to DOC and DOCX files, a version of MS Word must be installed on your computer.
Anyway, despite the aforementioned drawbacks, GIRDAC PDF to Word Converter is still a nice tool that offers a fast, easy, and convenient solution to convert PDF documents to editable Word-compatible files.
- Easy-to-use interface
- It can maintain the original formatting of a PDF document
- Supports partial PDF conversion with selected page range
- It does not convert PDF documents having the security setting: Content Copying: Not Allowed or Page Extraction: Not Allowed
- The interface cannot be resized or customized
- It requires MS Word to be installed in order to convert to DOC and DOCX
- It can batch convert PDFs only when they come from the same folder